1. Service Description
IN COW WE TRUST, SL is the company organizing and managing DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2019, for which it has created the website www.doctormusicfestival.com. providing all the information regarding the Festival’s next edition, ticket sale, accommodation, products and activities related to DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2019.
2. Acceptance of General Conditions
If you wish to be a User of the services and buyer of the articles of IN COW WE TRUST, SL, you must read and accept the General Terms and Conditions of the Contract as well as our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy. Any request for services shall automatically imply adherence to the current General Terms and Conditions.
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/19988, of April 13, on General Contracting Conditions; Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users; Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, by which the Telephone or Electronic Contracting is regulated with general terms and conditions; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
IN COW WE TRUST, SL may modify the General Terms and Conditions by notifying users in advance in order to improve the services offered through our website. By modifying the General Terms and Conditions published in the web, the notification will be considered as accomplished. IN COW WE TRUST, SL reserves the right to amend and/or terminate at any time and at its discretion all or part of the services offered. This shall not carry any entitlement to indemnity for users of said services. In any case, before contracting the services the General Terms and Conditions will be available for queries.
If any provision of this General Terms and Conditions shall be adjudicated to be invalid or unenforceable, whether in its entirety or in any portion, then such part shall be deemed amended, if possible, or deleted, as the case may be, from these Terms and Conditions in order to render the remainder of this Terms and Conditions and any provision hereof both valid and enforceable.
3.- Data to comply with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society
The site www.doctormusicfestival.com. belongs to IN COW WE TRUST, SL holding Tax Identification Number B-66906942 and with registered office at Calle Provença 280 Principal 2ª , 08008 de Barcelona (Spain).
For any further questions, users may contact our Customer Service by writing to email@example.com
4.- Need for Registration
Before starting the purchasing procedure, it is necessary to have registered your personal data on the registration form or to be logged in. Once you have a log in and password you can proceed with the purchase of tickets. You will be able to modify the ticket before accepting the purchase. Once you have accepted the order you have purchased the ticket.
Ticket holders may purchase any of the DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2019 products and services offered through our website, including parking places, camping accommodation and glamping and restaurants during the days of the Festival, as well as products related to accessing and staying in the Festival.
Subscription to news and information via e-mail is not mandatory to proceed to the purchasing of products and services offered by the Festival. Only by granting us authorization, shall we send you information related to the DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2019.
Registration as a user in the website www.doctormusicfestival.com. is free. Users may cancel their subscription at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the subscription has been cancelled, users shall not receive any further information or promotion from IN COW WE TRUST, SL. However, if the cancellation takes place before the Festival, tickets and other products or services purchased shall not be delivered.
Anonymous registrations or false email addresses are not allowed. At the time of registration users declare being of legal age (18 years old or older) and having legal capacity to make use of the services offered by IN COW WE TRUST, SL.
The data requested at the time of registration, such as name, surname, ID, date of birth, email, and telephone number, is mandatory to purchase DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL products, including tickets, accommodation, related activities and other services.
Bank card data to make purchases through is requested by secure payment gateway and are therefore not stored on this website.
After the registration process is completed, users shall receive a password to access their private area, assuming responsibility for keeping it confidential. IN COW WE TRUST, SL declines any responsibility for the use of passwords by other people authorized by the user, nor shall it be liable for damages resulting from unauthorized use. Users must immediately report any unauthorized use of their password they may detect.
The sale price of products and services offered are indicated on the website, in the description of each of said products and services.
Prices are in Euros.
Prices for online purchases include VAT.
Prices appearing at any given moment in the website will be the ones applied in orders made in that moment. However, IN COW WE TRUST, SL may modify prices at any time. Users shall be informed prior to the request for services through our website for orders placed after the date in which prices change.
Prices for products and services are the ones listed on our website, except in case of obvious error. Should we find an error in the price of any of the articles ordered, you will be informed as soon as possible, offering you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order.
IN COW WE TRUST, SL will confirm the receipt of your order and the data of the purchased content by sending an automatic email.
Users will be able at any time to download the simplified invoices of the tickets, products and / or services purchased.
6.- Shipping costs
Shipping costs are not excluded from the price of the item. They are fixed distribution costs added in the final step of your purchase, prior to accepting the order and the payment thereof.
Distribution cost will be a fixed amount for each product or service and added before finishing the purchase.
This fixed expense will not vary geographically nor based on the total amount of the purchase as they are not delivery expenses but management and distribution ones.
7.- Payment method
The payment methods for purchasing IN COW WE TRUST, SL products and services are:
- Debit and credit card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
These payments will be made through a CAIXABANK secure payment gateway.
IN COW WE TRUST, SL shall not be held responsible and shall not proceed to accept the purchase in the event of users providing their credit or debit card details to other ticketing platforms using different payment gateways or which are manifestly fraudulent.
8.- Delivery Methods and Times
The delivery of all tickets to DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2019, as well as of services and other related products will be done electronically, prior to the Festival. All tickets can be downloaded from the user area. Users will be notified via email as soon as they are available so they can proceed to downloading them.
You will be sent to the email address provided during the mandatory registration process previous to the purchase a series of tickets for products, festival tickets, services, activities, etc., to be exchanged on arriving at the Festival for an identification wristband. This wristband will grant you access, accommodation, material and other services purchased.
Tickets and other products purchased will not be delivered by post nor home delivered.
9.- Refund Policy
Purchasing tickets for Doctor Music Festival 2019 festival implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Festival is cancelled. Ticket holders have no right of withdrawal.
2. In the case of purchasing online accommodation, products and other services, you will have the right of withdrawal within 14 calendar days following the purchase, provided you made the purchase at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the event.
3. Within that period of 14 days you may communicate your decision of withdrawal on one, some or all products and services purchased through an email to email@example.com without the need to express the reason for withdrawal. The Organization will refund the amount paid for tickets, products or services within a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
4. Change of name or refunds are not accepted once the legal term of 14 days to refuse your purchase has elapsed.
5. In the event of cancellation of the Festival, you will be offered a refund for the sales price of the articles purchased within a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the public announcement of the cancellation. You shall also receive an email to the address provided at the time of registration communicating the cancellation.
6. As for day tickets and full tickets, “Cancellation” means the cancellation of more than ONE FOURTH of the concerts scheduled. Any cancellation will be on account of the impossibility for the artist or artists contracted by the festival to honour their contract.
7. IN COW WE TRUST, SL reserves the right to alter or modify the program provided the presence of an artist has been cancelled for reasons unrelated to the festival. If it is possible, the Organization will try to find an alternative artist for the cancelled concert.
8. Bad weather, natural disasters, Spanish airspace closure or any other force majeure outside the organization of DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010 will not lead to ticket refunds.
9. The refund of articles, activities, accommodations, etc. related to the Festival, shall receive the same treatment as tickets. Your right of refusal will be accepted 14 days after the purchase and only as a result of cancellation of the festival, if fifty percent of the programme is cancelled.
The Festival will be considered started after 60 minutes of the performance of the first artist scheduled on the first day of the festival. Past that time, no refund shall be made for full ticket’s and that day’s ticket holders.
10.- Validity of tickets and other articles
The Organization does not guarantee ticket authenticity if tickets have not been purchased at official selling points. The festival organization does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of tickets. The ticket must be looked after until the day of the event as if it were cash. The holder of the ticket or the person whose name the ticket is in, accepts all responsibility if a photocopied or forged duplicate of the ticket is presented, and therefore loses all the rights provided by the ticket to attend the event in question. Only the first ticket presented and validated by its code will be valid. Any other ticket with the same code presented later will be invalid.
Ticket resale is forbidden without the express prior approval of the Organizer, IN COW WE TRUST, SL. The approval will be denied if tickets are resold at a price higher than the original official price (indicated on the front of the ticket) or in case the resale of the ticket includes the purchase of any other product or service. The unauthorized resale of tickets cancels all the rights associated with it, including that of attending the festival and the refund of the sales price of the ticket. The Organization does not guarantee ticket authenticity if tickets have not been purchased at official selling points included in official advertising. The Organization may deny entrance to the sites to any ticket holder whose ticket amended, broken or with falsification hints.
The Organization may deny entrance to the sites to any ticket holder whose ticket amended, broken or with falsification hints.
IMPORTANT: The barcode allows access to the site one time only. It is your responsibility to look after it and to avoid any copies being made of it. Do not publish it on social networks, do not print it in unsafe places and keep it away from third parties.
The first time tickets holders access the site shall be given an identification wristband that will also allow them to enjoy other activities or services purchased. From that moment on, the wristband holder must look after it. No second wristband will be delivered in case of damage, theft or loss.
In the case of accommodation, wristband holders must show their ID to do the check-in in the companies providing these services, since they will have the personal data necessary to book the accommodation.
11.- Use for commercial purposes
Possession of a ticket does not grant its holder or third parties the right to sell the ticket or use the ticket or its contents for purposes related to advertising, marketing or promotions (including, contests, gifts and/or raffles) associated with the ticket holder or third parties.
Not complying with this means the advertiser and / or unauthorized users will have to pay a penalty equivalent to one thousand (1,000) times the price of the most expensive ticket used in this activity, without prejudice to subsequent claims for general damages. All the rights associated to the ticket will be cancelled, including attending the festival. These activities will be tracked online in order to establish responsibility.
12.- Contractual language
The contractual language is the one chosen among the several options offered on the Festival’s website.
13.- Data filing
This document in which you accept the conditions is filed in our system. You have access to your data for one month during which time you can print it and save it in your system
14.- Parking Regulations
14.1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. These regulations are mandatory for festival goers using any of the festival’s parking areas, as well as for festival staff and people being in any part of any of the festival’s parking areas and access thereto.
2. IN COW WE TRUST SL, the company managing all parking areas of the festival (hereinafter "the Company") will ensure compliance with these regulations as well as with current legislation regarding any parking area of the festival as well as vehicle traffic, and will inform the competent authority whenever these regulations are broken. Festival goers using any of the festival’s parking areas must also respect and comply with the instructions given by festival staff to ensure compliance with these Regulations.
3. The competent authority may enter any parking area of the festival on justified grounds at the request of the Company.
14.2. USE OF THE FESTIVAL’S PARKING AREAS
1. The festival’s parking areas are reserved for festival goers.
2. Places in the festival’s parking areas will be assigned to cars in order of arrival. At some point restrictions may be established if needed or due to the service’s demands. Motorcycles and bicycles may only park in the parking reserved for motorcycles and bicycles, and will pay the established fee.
3. A number of places will be allocated for vehicles of people with reduced mobility.
4. In all parking areas it isn’t allowed:
a) The access of vehicles of height, weight or dimensions greater than those indicated, or whose size may hinder the normal operation of any of the festival’s parking areas. Under no circumstances will access to any of the festival’s parking areas be allowed to vehicles exceeding two (2) tons of weight, except in the festival parking areas set up for this purpose.
b) The access of any person outside the services of any of the festival’s parking areas.
c) The access of animals of any kind, except animals providing help to Persons with Reduced Mobility in possession of a relevant certificate.
d) Combustible, flammable or dangerous materials, except for the fuel in the vehicles' tank.
e) Selling, exchanging or peddling.
f) Pedestrians by the entrances and exits exclusive for vehicles. Pedestrians must use authorized spaces.
g) Open fire
h) Entering offices or facilities without proper authorization.
i) Access of potentially dangerous vehicles and / or drivers.
14.3. ENTRANCE, TRAFFIC AND PARKING
1. To access any of the festival’s parking areas with a vehicle, festival goers must buy a ticket on the festival's website (https://tickets.doctormusicfestival.com) or at authorized ticket offices. Festival goers must leave the access ticket, with the printed face in sight and in proper conditions, inside the vehicle.
2. Within the festival's parking area and accesses thereto, festival goers must respect:
a) Applicable traffic regulations and legal rules or regulations.
b) Traffic signage.
c) The indications of festival’s workers, as well as those indicating in signs.
d) Regulations here in.
3. When the vehicle is parked, the driver must turn off the engine and put the parking brake on. The vehicle must be locked. Key collection service isn’t available in any of the festival’s parking areas.
4. Overtaking isn’t allowed within the parking areas. Maximum speed is set at 10 km / hour.
5. In case of breakdown, festival attendees must follow the instructions of festival staff.
6. Festival goers using parking areas will stay inside said areas for as long as it takes to park and go by car.
7. In case of ticket loss, festival goers must show identification proving ownership of the vehicle and pay for a full parking ticket.
8. Using their private account on the festival website
(https://tickets.doctormusicfestival.com) festival goers may download the simplified invoice for tax purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Royal Decree 1619/2012, of November 30, approving the Regulations of invoicing obligations.
1. The Company is entitled to withdraw vehicles in case of abandonment or failure to comply with these Regulations or those specific to any of the parking areas, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Article 6 of Law 40/2002 of November 14 regulating the contract of any of the festival’s parking areas.
2. When the parking ticket purchased to access any of the festival's parking areas expires or becomes invalid, festival attendees must remove their vehicles. In the parking time is exceeded, attendees must pay the excess amount.
1. Current fees are displayed on the festival's website (https://tickets.doctormusicfestival.com) and access points.
2. For security reasons, Company staff may require festival goers inside any of the festival’s parking area to show their identification bracelet or the ticket to the festival.
3. A vehicle occupying more than one parking place must pay for the actual occupied space.
4. The Company has the right to retain the vehicle in order to guarantee payment of the parking fee in accordance with Law 40/2002 of November 14 regulating the contract of any of the festival’s parking areas, as well as to apply the constraints granted by current legislation.
1. Festival goers using any of the festival’s parking areas must remove non-fixed and removable accessories from the vehicle, such as mobile phones and other belongings. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage in accordance with Law 40/2002 of November 14, 2002, regulating the contract of any of the festival’s parking areas.
2. Users must inform festival workers immediately and before leaving the festival of the damages caused to the festival's car park or to the vehicles of other festival goers in any of the festival’s parking areas. Likewise, they must report any damage their vehicle may have suffered within any of the festival’s parking areas. In case of robbery or theft, users must file a complaint with the competent law enforcement authorities.
3. All the festival’s parking areas are insured against fire and civil liability, as well as the vehicles parked there, to cover potential liabilities that may arise, in accordance with relevant legislation.
1. A claim form is available for festival goers using parking areas at the ticket offices set up for this purpose. Otherwise, it is possible to request a claim form to the Company via the means provided.
DOCTOR MUSIC FESTIVAL is not a children’s festival. Under-18’s can access the Festival with some restrictions. Please read the Minors Policy.
15.1 POLICY FOR UNDER-18s IN THE FESTIVAL ARENA:
Unique access identification will be provided by the festival for each age-range and will grant or prohibit access to certain shows or activities at the festival which are not deemed appropriate for their age (such as electronic music evening zones).
Anyone who is 18 or over on the day the festival begins will be able to access the festival site with their corresponding festival ticket and valid form of photo ID (ID card/Passport) upon obtaining and wearing their festival wristband.
Under-18s will not be able to purchase alcohol or any other non-authorised products for under-18s. Current legislation explicitly prohibits sale of such products to under-18s. As such, any minors attending the festival will be provided with a special wristband that is clearly distinguishable from other wristbands to allow staff at all retail points to easily identify them and treat accordingly. ≥16 <18.
Attendees under the age of 18 who on the first day of the festival have a minimum age of 16 may access the festival except for the Force Field area. Alcoholic beverages are forbidden for under-18s.
Any attendees between the ages of 7 and 16 on the day the festival begins will be given access to the festival providing they show their corresponding festival ticket and are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Accompanying adults must additionally sign an entry form assuming responsibility for the minor whilst they are within the festival grounds, in addition to presenting their own valid festival ticket. Whilst minors are inside the festival grounds, the accompanying adult will assume responsibility for any actions accompanied minors may take. For this reason, it is absolutely imperative that they present the following valid identification at the festival entrance: ID card or family book, passport of both the attending adult and minor or legal documents certifying their parent-child relationship or responsibility for the minor. Accompanying adults are obligated to accompany all minors from the festival grounds to their accommodation. Identification for all minors must include a contact number of at least one accompanying adult who is obliged to provide such information. If for any reason the adult refuses to provide such information, the minor’s festival ticket will become automatically void without the right to refund. In this way, any parent, legal guardian or accompanying adult attending with a minor of this age range agrees to accompany said minor at all times whilst inside the festival grounds. Any children under the age of 14 must leave the festival arena by 24:00h, and the accompanying adult is responsible for accompanying them at that time to their accommodation. Anyone under the age of 14 found inside the festival arena after 24:00h will be considered a serious infringement of festival regulations and the festival will reserve the right in its sole discretion to void the festival tickets of both the minor and accompanying adult. Consequently, both adult and minor must proceed to leave the festival grounds and will lose all entry rights conferred to them by their tickets, without the right to refund.
Children under 7 years old can’t access the festival.
15.2. POLICY FOR UNDER 18s IN THE CAMPING ZONES:
Access to camping and caravanning areas is not allowed for underaged people.
15.3. ID DOCUMENTS FOR UNDER-18S
Ticket holders under the age of 18 must carry their ID or Passport at all times in case it is required by festival staff to verify their age. Anyone visiting from abroad must carry the required documents from their home country.
15.4. FAILURE TO COMPLY
Failure to comply with the above-mentioned regulations will result in instant expulsion from the festival and the ticket holder will lose all rights conferred to them by their ticket as well as giving up the right to a refund for the price of the ticket of the minor or responsible adult.
16.- Property of the www.doctormusicfestival.com. content
All images, texts and other content offered by IN COW WE TRUST, SL, including the names and logos of www.doctormusicfestival.com., are protected by copyright and international laws and conventions relating to intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce or distribute these images without the express consent of IN COW WE TRUST, SL.
All trademarks, trade names, company names, domain names, logos, photographs, images or other signals used on the website to identify www.doctormusicfestival.com. are the exclusive property of IN COW WE TRUST, SL and cannot be used in any way.
17.- Conditions for admission to Doctor Music Festival 2019
The acquisition, possession and / or use of tickets and day tickets (the "tickets" or "the ticket") for the Doctor Music Festival 2019 (the "Festival") organized by IN COW WE TRUST S.L. ("The Organizer") implies the formal adhesion to the terms and conditions listed below. In case of contradiction between the Ticket Terms and Conditions and the purchasing conditions established by any of the ticketing operators authorized by the Organizer, the Terms and Conditions of the Organizer shall always prevail.
18. VENUE ACCESS
To access the venue, you must show your ticket to be scanned for verification. You must carry an official ID at all times to show it before or during the collection and exchange of tickets or in the case it is required by the security personnel inside the premises. In the case of foreign attendees, a copy of their official national ID (ID, passport or driver's license) will be accepted.
18.1 To access Doctor Music Festival 2019, your day or full ticket will be exchanged for wristband. Only one wristband per person will be given. Wristbands must always be placed on the holder’s wrist by the Organization staff.
Access will only be allowed provided the wristband is properly placed on your wrist. In case of damage, theft or loss, access to the festival will be denied. Wristbands and personal and non-transferable. Keep it in good condition. Visit www.doctormusicfestival.com. to learn more about exchange points and schedules.
18.2. The Organization will deny access to the venue in the following circumstances:
18.2.1 Tickets are incomplete, amended, broken or with falsification hints.
18.2.2 The ticket or wristband holder is violent or publicly incites hate, violence for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance. Especially any ticket holder who behaves in an aggressive manner or provokes disturbances outside or at the entrance to the festival, one who carries weapons or any object which could be used as one and anyone who wears clothes, objects or symbols that incite violence or defend activities contrary to the fundamental rights stipulated by the Laws in force in Spain on the dates when the Festival is celebrated (the “Law”).
18.2.3 The ticket holder is in a state of apparent or potential drugs or narcotics intoxication.
18.2.4 The right of admission will never deny entrance to the ticket holder for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance.
18.2.5 According to current Law, when entering the Festival and the concert area the public can be subject to being searched by security staff. The ticket holder authorises the Organiser to be searched or checked and to search or check his or her belongings according to Law, in order to verify security conditions are met. Objects considered dangerous or prohibited by current Law are not allowed inside the festival.
For security reasons, it will not be allowed to access the venue with motorcycle helmets, suitcases, bags or large backpacks. Small bags and backpacks will be allowed. Other objects that are not allowed into the festival include bottles, cans, laser pointers, photographic or professional video equipment, drones, pyrotechnics and weapons of any kind.
18.2.6 The Organization may deny entrance, or expel from the venue, any ticket holder who does not comply with the instructions of the Organization staff, or who might reasonably be presumed to be heading for a high-risk or dangerous situation for the ticket holder himself and/or for other festival goers, or who causes disturbances or is in a state of apparent or potential intoxication. Ticket holders will personally take responsibility for any actions that might cause injury to third parties or damage to property. High-risk or dangerous situations also include taking to the stage and / or diving into the audience (even if invited by the artists themselves), as well as entering areas restricted by the Organization, personally taking responsibility for any actions that might cause injury to third parties or damage to property.
18.3. Ticket or wristband holders personally assumes all risks derived from the event and/or concentration he or she is attending, including entrance and exit areas.
19. CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the Festival is cancelled. Ticket holders have no right of withdrawal.
The Organization reserves the right to alter or modify the programme should an artist be unable to perform at the festival for reasons beyond the control of the festival. The festival will look for a replacement.
Bad weather, natural disasters, Spanish airspace closure or any other force majeure will not lead to ticket refunds.
The Festival will be considered started after 60 minutes of the performance of the first artist scheduled on the first day of the festival. Past that time, no refund shall be made for full ticket’s and that day’s ticket holders.
20. CAPTURE OF IMAGES, IMAGE RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE FESTIVAL
The images can appear on Internet meaning that their diffusion may be uncontrolled. All intellectual property and image rights are reserved. Filming, recording or broadcasting inside the venue is not permitted, except by express authorization of the Organisation.
21. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For any questions or information, you can check the festival's website. For interested parties there are complaint forms available on the festival site.
IN COW WE TRUST can cancel or modify any of the previous conditions or report incidents, in which case they have the right to inform the public through whatever channels they consider to be adequate. Under no circumstances shall the modifications of these conditions result in a loss or reduction of the rights of ticket buyers.
Last update of the General Contract Terms and Conditions, 19 December 2018